Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 4 Update!


I added two optional scenes and the second stage of the main event in to the game. All of them have lots different choices for you to pick. The main event is especially long. Took me 3 days to finish it and it nearly burned me out. All thanks to someone for suggesting adding a sex scene in one of the branches...

Next week, I will be finishing up all the sexual encounters and hopefully finish the majority of interesting encounters around the city to make it livelier. So the demo is around 75% - 80% done right now.

Planning – 90%
System Coding – 99%
Story writing – 80%
Picture hunting – 95%

(Someone is in trouble! What should you do?)

5 comments:

  1. Looks really good :) , it makes me happy to know the demo will come out so soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be out in 2-3 weeks, unless something horrible happens.....

      Delete
  2. Argh, so much tease in one post. So close and yet more time is spent waiting, hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog today, and I feel so happy I found it now instead of when it begun, since I only will have to wait for a few weeks before I can enjoy it. From what I've seen it looks really nice, can't wait to play it.

    ReplyDelete