Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Infinite CG possibility!?


I found a few interesting Skyrim mods made by some talented modders on Loverslab earlier this week. Since I haven't play Skyrim for nearly a year, it took me hours to get everything updated and stop the game from crashing. Nevertheless, the new graphic mods I installed are really impressive. I wonder if I could use some pose mods to make my own CG for my future games.



As for progress, I added 2 new events into the game. Thanks for a friend of mine helping me with my writing, everything is moving smoothly so far. On the other hand, because of his suggestions, one branch of the main event outcome became a lot more complicated than it should was intended. So I guess I will spend the rest of my week working on that.

Planning – 90%
System Coding – 99%
Story writing – 65%
Picture hunting – 95%

No comments:

Post a Comment