Saturday, February 16, 2013

Week 3 Update!


Progress is not as fast as I hope this week, real world stuff kept getting in the way. Nevertheless, I finished a big area in the city. Also, the first bad end is in the game now. Moreover, I spent quite a lot of time putting subtle dialog changes base on a optional event. It turns out coding stuff like this is really time consuming on Rags. I think the demo is about 50% - 60% done at this point.

Planning – 90%
System Coding – 99%
Story writing – 60%
Picture hunting – 90%

I don't have any more sexy stuff to show you guys this week. Here is a naked hobo you will meet in the game, maybe some of you will find him sexy. =P


7 comments:

  1. Sometimes the real world stands in the way of our fun job :( , but still you're making progress in a incredible pace man, you should be proud :) . I'm waiting eagerly for the demo release, keep up the good work alako :) . By Sleepy anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job for being stuck in the "real world". I try not to spend too much time there, myself. :P

    And while those other photos are more sexy to me on the surface, something oddly erotic to me about a naked hobo..especially if he decides to reach out and touch me in a vaguely sexual manner. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is just a crazy hobo......but if you are mean to him...........heheheh

      Delete
  3. Keep up the great work! I don't know why seeing I haven't seen an alpha, beta or demo yet, but for some reason I am really looking forward to seeing this game whenever you release something. Just seems like it will be a game that is right up my alley for some reason. I haven't looked forward to a game being released this much since...well probably Goblinboy's GoP part two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could release an alpha, but since most of the demo take place in the city, I don't want to release a version where half of the city feels like a ghost town. Hopefully, my work won't disappoint you once it is released in a few weeks. =]

      Delete
    2. Oopsie! Just noticed you responded to my comment now hehe. Any chance to get a glimpse of the preview you mentioned you sent to a few friends that gave positive reviews? (I understand if the answer is no seeing we dont even know each other lol). Just after re-reading the little preview of getting groped in the train, I find myself really wanting to try this out seeing that has actually happened to me a few times in real life...makes it more exciting. ;)

      Delete
    3. I sent you an email. If you can't find it, it's probably in your jail box. =]

      Delete