Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I am stuck in library, so...more progress report.


Spent the last 36 hours working on the survival horror, yet action packed introduction of the game which is around 80% done by now. After that, I could finally work on the city exploration part of the game and implements all the scenes I wrote on Words.

 (Try to keep her alive till the end, ok?)

Oh well, the fact is that 50% of my time was spent to improve the combat system to include additional things that it should be able to do (Stuff like random dialog, support for different main characters). Also, finish working on the music system which turns out to be quite easy comparing to combat. Debugging is real pain though since there are so many random variables moving around that it's hard to figure out what really went wrong.
 (1/6th of the combat system spaghetti codes.....)

I also finalize the common enemy image that will be used quite often. The winner of Alako Approved Semi Cybort Not Really a Zombie award goes to.....(drum roll~~~drum roll~~~)............Husk from Mass Effect!

(Hi! My name is Husk. I will be playing the role of  "Semi Cybort Not Really a Zombie")

Planning – 70%

System coding – 99%

Story writing – 25%

Picture hunting – 90%

PS. Does anyone know where I can find a picture that a girl pulling down her dress (similar style as Ada's, doesn't have to be the same color) from the top, showing off her normal size breasts? Preferably 2D drawing!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work, keep it up.

    One thing i like nwn better than rags are dialogs.
    Here you just pick one option and all you have to do is reading.
    It was fun in adwr to say "hi", or something there.

    Good luck in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to include dialog choices in my project, but Rags is not decided to handle big dialog trees (not that I am any good at writing a big one).

      I don't quite get what you mean by "fun to day hi". Do you mean like talking to random NPC? I am planning some kind of NPC feed back system on what choices you made during the game. For instance, if you save someone's life, people on the street might recognize you from the news. Or if you post nude for a store advertisement, NPC will comments on your looks... etc... etc. However, it is not my priority right now.

      Delete