Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Found help!


Hurray! Finally finished the first bad ending scene in the game. Adding almost 3000 words, although a lot of  them are branching paths. In other news, I found myself an editor! He has been fixing all my dumb grammar mistakes and even rewriting parts that sound awkward to him. So, all hail the editor!!

Also, I mentioned that I have trouble writing bad guy's dialog. A friend of mine decided to give me a hand and help me rewrite some of the lines that aren't.....bad guy-ish enough. So, all hail my friend!!

Planning – 90%
System Coding – 99%
Story writing – 55%
Picture hunting – 85%

Beside this, I have been practicing how to use photoshop properly.


Although all I did is just give her a haircut, changing background, dying her hair, and adding shadows, I think it looks a lot better than some other pictures I edited in the past.

2 comments: