Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 2 Update!


This week, I finished the intro of the game and has been working on city exploration ever since. All sexy time shenanigans optional encounters are planned, but I really don't want to make the game only focus on sex. Therefore, I have been planning a few side quests that are a bit less......sexy. They will offer variation to the game and let player earn some extra money. The general progress is a lot faster than I thought, so I might have to setup a close beta test before Feb.

Planning – 90%
System Coding – 99%
Story writing – 45%
Picture hunting – 80%

By the way, I notice that my blog gets over 2500 hits already although I have nothing to show you guys. So I just want to say that I am grateful for your supports and I hope the game won't disappoint. =]



I did send out an alpha version of my game to a few friends of mine, their reactions are better than I expected.  So, hooray for me! ^0^

8 comments:

  1. Good news then ;)

    Keep up the good work, i'm waiting for a demo too ^°^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am currently writing one event per day. In my to do list, it's 5 down 12 more to go. When they are finished, I would like to add more details to the city to make it feel alive. So the polishing might take up a few days. Then, it's close beta and testing which will take at least a week.

      So........the demo should be up sometime around March. No promises though! =]

      Delete
  2. Hello! :-D
    Waiting to play your game (specially the one based on ADwR). Maybe all us NWN players must team up to make a huge adult mod lol.

    I like to know how game systems works, specially sex systems or features, so any info will be wellcome.

    PD: Tried to found the pic you need (the undressing cheongsam one from top) but no luck, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instinct Program is pretty much the prologue of the one based on ADwR (if I ever going to make it).

      The game is build with the RAGS designer which is basically a text adventure game engine. If you are not familiar with it, you can check out Tales of the Drunken Cowboy. (http://mdqpgames.blogspot.it/p/about-tales-of-drunken-cowboy.html)

      There are quite a lot of NG sex scenes in the game. If your character goes through one of these scenes, her metal health will decrease. Mental health serve as your mental defense. If you want to know more, please check out my last blog entry.

      Thanks for trying to find the pic! I guess I will just change the scene a bit to make everything fits. =]

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the tips ;)
      I also like short stories/games, so there´s no problem if this is a prologue.

      Delete
  3. Closed beta? Have some confidence in yourself and make it an open beta. The odds are still good that your game will better than E.T. for Atari, Daikatana, or Duke Nukem Forever and those were AAA games of their respective eras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quality work takes time. The beta test will only take a few days at worse.

      Delete