Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, or curse this soulless capitalist shopping day! Personally, I had a wonderful night with someone special and I wish it is the same for all of you.


I know what all of you wanna to ask (if anyone are still reading my blog); No, there is still no update on my little game and other than some planning, not much has been done on it. Relationship and school work have totally consumed all my free time...which is kind of a lie :P, they consumed MOST of my free time. However, I don't think I will be motivated till summer holiday, that's assuming if I don't find a job right away after school. All I can say for certain is that, I still want to finish the game someday, I am just not sure when. In the mean time, I will just keep paying 10 dollars each year for a RAGS license to remind myself I have a half finish game. XD


Hopefully, things will change sometime during summer. I will update the blog if there is any news regarding the game. :)

19 comments:

  1. Nice to get an update and that you are doing great, even if the game is standing still.
    Never cared for valentine myself but always sweet to hear about others enjoying themselves.
    I'm not so much against the capitalism of it all as to it making so many limit their romance to a few select days a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! I always saw Valentine's Day as an excuse to gorge on candy... which I did :D Hope all continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a fantastic valentines day and your life is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, still reading & waiting for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse my English.
    Very happy for you, I wish you all happiness!
    Periodically read blog, I hope for your speedy return to work on the game.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.acuteaday.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/baby-bunny-rabbit-sleeping.jpg

    Just a little cuteness to brighten your life while I wait for summer and good news about the game.

    http://ingat.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cute-kittens-and-puppies-and-bunniessleeping-bunny--full-size--teh-cute---cute-puppies-cute-kittens-bnsjc4kg.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I check in every other day to see if you've returned! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rock on superchick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw you update... but then you crushed my dreams. You crushed them so hard.

    Can haz apology dance, plz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KbP7VMLVg0

      Instead, you get a song:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2UEuzaCTE

      Delete
  10. http://www.welsh-american-bookstore.com/images/rwcards/happy-st-davids-day-baby.jpg

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yOU1wZfwXdg/T0_J5NmhMeI/AAAAAAAAAkA/d27ty3V1g_E/s1600/St+Davids+Day+Poem+MKII.jpg

    ... and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so i only found you a few weeks ago but this game is making me want you to finish as soon as possible :D you do good work, hope you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replayed the demo today. Great work, hope you'll get around to finish the game anytime soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did you get the full RAGS designer suite btw? I really dont feel like paying for it if it only gives you one or two years access =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did pay for it. It's not too expensive unless you are like me who pause development for almost a year. XD

      Delete
    2. Im very reluctant to support a company who's business idea is to make the customers pay for the same product every year. Anyways, I love your mod, excellent work so far. Not to mention very inspiring =)

      Delete
  14. New update please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We miss you Alako! Just say a word please!
    P.S. Let it be the word about soon-to-come update!

    ReplyDelete