Friday, September 6, 2013

Gratitue

Thank you all for all the kind words and understanding. Although I really want to replay your continuous support by making games for you, it is time for me to take care of all the real life stuff first. What really sucks is that I have all the story line plan out already. However, an optimistic way to look at the situation is that it won't be difficult for me to come back to finish what I started. Hopefully, I will be back sometime during summer next year. As for the others who wants me to continue to blog about random things, I might do that, but it will definitely not in a regular basis. I think my audience won't enjoy me talking about mathematics or investment strategics. :P That said, if I come across any adult games that I enjoy, I will share with you guys about my findings.

Finally, I just want to say best of luck for all of you. Hopefully, I will see you guys soon and it is always possible that I might win the lotto, so I can hire people to work on my game! >:D Keep your fingers crossed and pray for my luck, even though statistically I will get into 3 car accidents on my way to buy lotto tickets before winning it! :P

If you are still upset, here is another apology dance. ^^
P.S. I like Autumn, screw the hot summer sun!

10 comments:

  1. I for one would really enjoy some math, economy might be interesting too but mostly due to the numbers. :)
    Oh and if you need math help badly I know a solid mathematician that I could ask for a favor or two.

    As for new games there was one posted in your old adwr alike thread at hongfire a week ago. Rather enjoyable content but as always, very much a work in progress. So if want 30 minutes relaxation go check it out, oh and everyone plz do give some feedback to the creator who had to wait a whole week before I gave my impressions.

    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/377867-A-search-for-games-that-are-similar-to-A-Dance-with-Rogues!-List-added!/page47

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s always sad to see another game stooped/delayed, but good luck with all your things ^^

    I´m working also in a Neverwinter mod and I know the ups and downs of a game development >_<
    And speaking about NWN, I think we need to make an adult comunity to share mods, ideas and erotic content ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo always sad to see an awesome up and coming game get stopped but at least we might hear from you in the future! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, well, "the hot summer sun" is a problem in Italy (unless you're growing grapes, I guess) but here in northern England "the hot summer sun" is the few hours a day for a week or two that we can dry laundry outside.

    I voted autumn anyway, for the colours.
    https://www.google.co.uk/images?q=Austria+autumn+colours
    https://www.google.co.uk/images?q=Yorkshire+autumn+colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have decided that I dislike your most recent apology dance. I dislike it more and more each time I see it. To make up for us having to see that dance, you should provide a game.

    Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be a long wait, but it will be one once I am done with school. ;D

      Delete
  6. Yay! Happy news!

    Is there any way we can help? Perhaps we could do some of your homework for you? Would that make school go faster?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Location of latest RAGS Beta: http://wordpress.ragsgame.com/?page_id=6

    Regarding the dance, I'm still trying to figure out how they do the wavy thing... What show is that gif from anyway? Also, happy Chrismahanakwanzika!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day, Alako. Hope you're getting wet in better ways than we are over here.

    ReplyDelete