Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 6 Update!


This should be the last few days of the development for the demo. There are still some coding issue I need to figure out, but it shouldn't take too long to do. After that I will have to wait for my editor to look over my text and beta testers to find out all the major bugs. So fingers cross that the demo will be out in around mid March.

Planning – 99% ??
System Coding – 99% ??
Story writing – 99% ??
Picture hunting – 99% ??

If you guys want something to fill the time, you should check out a new RAGS game called The Verse (http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=19752.0) It also features a female protagonist and seems to have a lot of potential. More importantly, unlike my game, The Verse has a working demo!

(play dress up in photoshop this week, don't want this guy to freeze to death)

3 comments:

  1. Just found the game on the collective(didnt check their for a long time) so I'm really excited. Really looking forward to it, thanks for you hard work.

    Also thanks for the Link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be on the lookout for this.

    Btw, that looks like my type of guy, akakak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are interested! Also, you will find him...very "interactive". ^^

      Delete