Monday, March 25, 2013

Player Feedback!

Thanks for all the kinds words and encouragement, that really boost my spirit up to push out the demo as fast as I can. Now, more than 3000 people have downloaded my game, so, BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE! =D


Since I am going to take a break from development for a while (2 months isn't that long, is it? =P), and everyone has a chance to play the demo at this point, I would like to ask your opinion on a few things. Please use the poll on the right after you try out 0.30C! =]

If you haven't try 0.30C yet:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8my7ehjg5yg5o44
Walkthrough: http://alakogames.blogspot.ca/p/beta-walkthrough.html

First:
In version 0.30C, nearly all sex scenes are reworked and lengthened. However, I am a bit worry that some scenes are a bit too long for the reader and create this "wall of text" effect that make people doze off. Also, longer scenes would mean longer development time, so would you guys want to have more scenes but shorter. or less scenes but longer?

Second:
Front size for choices. Apparently, player cannot change the font size for choices (the one that pop up under the display picture). A few people complained that the front size are too small. So here are 3 different size (12-default, 14, 16) for you to choose! All pictures are taken in 1920x1080 resolution.

Example for front size 12!
Example for front size 14!
Example for front size 16!

Please leave any other feedback or suggestions in the comment! People need to speak up to let their queen know what they want! =P

8 comments:

  1. I want as many sex scenes as you can deliver at high quality that are as long as they need to be. On average (from the first version) your scenes tended to be a little too short. But not by much though. The main issue is the lack of repeatable scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On average, in the second version (0.30C), scenes are 30% longer. Try it out sometimes to see if the length is good for you. =]

      As for repeatable scenes, it doesn't make much scenes that some strange sex encounters could happen exactly the same twice in a roll. Therefore, I would rather add more encounters to the game instead of making them repeatable. Moreover, the focus of future scenes are mostly about mini quests. They are definitely not repeatable.

      Delete
    2. Save the game! Often and in different files. Then if you want to repeat a scene you just load your save before that choice.

      Delete
    3. I did. But I'd rather not since RAGS has a messy and outdated save system.

      Plus there are times when it would make sense for scenes to repeat, such as a general metro groping scene that could happen occasionally. Or repeatable prostitution scenes. It would be something to keep the interest up while between major scenes.

      Or there could be so many side missions that you never run dry on sex content while going through the main story. That's really the issue I'm having. It doesn't make sense to add more sex into the main story, so side quests or repeatable scenes are the best options I can come up with.

      Delete
  2. I saw someone mention your game on the "My Devious, Questionable Projects" blog and came here to try it out.

    I was really impressed. TOTDC is probably my favorite RAGS game out there, but this gives it a run for its money. The writing is good, the side quests are interesting, and I think the content is even a bit closer to what I like than TOTDC.

    Thanks for making this! KZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TotDC is my favorite RAGS game as well. I borrow a lot of ideas from the game. I am already very happy that you would compare my game to mdqp's work. Hopefully, someday I could be as creative as he is when it comes to quest designing. =]

      Delete
  3. I'd love to see a scene with Cycro. Maybe Adeline wants to get into a building that only allows augmented people and prostitutes. She needs Cycro and after they enter he takes advantage of her cover. Cycro could offer her to others there too because he's the kind of spiteful dumbass that would think that's hilarious. Just one idea I had. Great game :)

    Another I had was Adeline needs to talk to a girl being gangbanged in the Tits and Dough but one path for to do so requires her to take the girl's place for a bit. Or they offer to free the girl's mouth but that's it so Adeline can only talk to her while their both being gangbanged. That could be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some great ideas. I will see if I can use them in future side quests.

      Delete