Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 5 Update!

Took half of a week off being lazy and hiding in my bed this week, but still manage to finish up all the drinking events and random dialogues of NPC around town. I find out that a lot of the optional stuff in the game is actually quite hidden. Normally, there are only 3 outcomes from getting drunk, but if you fulfill some prerequisites, there will be 2 surprises..... =] Nevertheless, I don't think you guys will keep getting Adeline drunk every time something happen in the game if you have no idea something is hidden there. I guess I probably will release a walkthrough later on.

Other than the final stage of the main quest, nearly everything is done right now, but I would like to add a mini quest or two in the game before releasing it. Since my editor is busy at the moment and probably won't finish going through my writing for another 2 weeks, I guess adding them won't delay the release.

Planning – 95%
System Coding – 99%
Story writing – 90%
Picture hunting – 95%

(Meet Ambrosia - V21, you wanna drink?)

3 comments:

  1. You're making me check your blog almost everyday just like I did with FallynRayne's blog and (previously) adwr's page. It really looks addictive even before release :).

    -- MadRabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I actually do the same thing as you, checking FallynRayne's blog and adwr's page everyday. Hopefully ADwR will be updated sometime eventually...

      Delete
  2. its looking great, though maybe there should be a fourth outcome for getting drunk, a starling realisation that if she does have an angel watching over her they are very very horny =P

    ReplyDelete