Sunday, March 24, 2013

Good News and Bad News

Good News:


My editor work hard to go over nearly 30K amount of text and polished most of the scenes. So here is a bug/text fix version of the game. Also, many people have problems finding some of the scenes, so I added a basic walkthrough of the game.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8my7ehjg5yg5o44
Walkthrough: http://alakogames.blogspot.ca/p/beta-walkthrough.html

Bad News:

For the past 2-3 months, I have been spending nearly all my free time working on the game. After hundreds hours, I am getting pretty tired. More importantly, there are lots real life stuff I have to deal with. Therefore, I won't be working on the game much for the next two months. I will still update the blog occasionally to let you guys know what's going on, but there won't be any significant progress till summer (unless I win the lotto or something :P).

9 comments:

  1. That's unfortunate bad news to hear. This is a very promising game and I was looking forward to seeing more. Summer will be a long wait. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The development will start again in two months. Meanwhile, I can use the time to brainstorm while daydreaming! =]

      Delete
    2. It's true. Definitely looking forward to when you return to this and add more. What you have so far is great and I'm interested to see where you take it. I was a little sad to see we couldn't get into the VIP room but I took a guilty pleasure in whoring out our MC at times and getting her into sexual trouble.

      Delete
    3. You are not allow in for a very good reason. You will see why later on in the game. ^^

      Delete
  2. Quick little typo correction: the tutorial message when you leave the police department says "less defence against metal curroption". I believe you meant "less defense against mental corruption, but".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed! That's what happens when I type without out using any word editor to check spelling! >_<

      Delete
    2. Yeah, but I must say that it was a fun typo. Thinking about defending against corroded metal sounds like a fun stat to track.

      Delete