Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday Randomness!

So there some good news and bad news. Since I am the bad news first kind of gal (and I am writing this :P), here is the bad news:

I messed up my sleeping schedule last weekend, so for the last 4 or 5 days, I was incredibly tired all day long. In the morning when I was suppose to be working and coding, I was too sleepy to be productive, but at night, my stupid biological clock stopped me from sleeping and recharge. What I am saying is that...I only wrote 200 words in the last 4 days and only did some light coding......(No stop! Please don't throw eggs at me!)

On the hand, there is some good news:

With help, I managed to finish up all the pictures I needed for an event! And who knows, I might actually finish up a lot more during the weekend. Also, I did a lot of quest planning, now my idea note pat is getting thicker and thicker (so does my to do list >.>). Other than that, all the games I hope to buy and play during  the steam summer sale are still around the 30 dollars range. Unless you guys want to donate to the anti-Alako-working-on-RAGS fund, I guess I won't be playing any of them any time soon. XD

Do I look like a zombie to you?
P.S. What do you prefer for lunch? (vote on the right)
1) Bean burrito with melted cheese and red sauce, with extra sour cream and guacamole
2) Chicken, Spanish rice burrito in garlic yogurt sauce, and tomatillo sauce
3) Pan fried crispy skin salmon with honey mustard sauce and tartar sauce
4) Natural-cut fries with melted cheese topped with rich and meaty chili

2 comments:

  1. What's with the question about food? Are you turning into "Alako The Chef"? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, the title of the post is called "Thursday Randomness", isn't it? :P

      Delete