Thursday, June 27, 2013

New portraits and donation button.

Seems like most people wants Adeline's portrait to be the correct dress version, but I am scrapping that idea cause InsaneBrain help me to create these instead. =D All hail InsaneBrain for the second time this week!

When danger is just around the corner
During combat?
 
Normal portrait

I also created a donation button on the site. You should be able to donate even without a paypal account. The money received will to used to keep me fed. ^^

5 comments:

  1. Just happy to help. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Did vote for correct dress but don't don't mind the least that it didn't go that way.
    Hope I will have some donation money to spare someday but sadly not happening this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the new portraits are all in the correct dress as well, so that's a plus. ^^

      Delete
  3. Yeah, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the combat shot. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete