Monday, May 13, 2013

Busy Busy Busy~

Stupid real life stuff is still keeping me busy at the moment and I spent most of my free time sleeping instead of working on the game! XD If you guys want something to play meanwhile, I recommend Neverwinter Nights mod, the Gladiatrix serious. It's about a runaway princess to follow her dreams. Her skill is quickly noticed by the world and was recruited a mysterious organization. Mixing some world threatening problems, some romance, and sexiness....you usually get a pretty good game! :D


The beta of III (the last part) is just released today. After some bug fixing, the full version should be released in a week or two. I think the best way to experience the game is to play I and II as well, however, I is the first module the author ever made, so its design and writing isn't the best. However, you can definitely tell there are lots improvement in II and hopefully, even better in III. =]

6 comments:

  1. I just found this game recently and have to say its pretty cool, keep up the awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your perseverance, and sorry that life is being a jerk at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could we get a link to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog: http://fallynrayne3.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  4. Thanks Alako. You've got the most spot on game recommendations of anyone on this dark corner of the internet. Well, at least for my list of preferred... tropes? Settings? Proportions of good, dark story to smut?

    Do you have any other suggestions? My super awesome list looks like (not in any particular order):

    ADWR
    Demonheart (could it be today? Fingers crossed)
    The holy RAGS MC set (Instinct Program, TotDC, The Verse)

    And then there is stuff that's pretty good/might be good
    Gladiatrix I, II, III
    (who knows, maybe) Celeritas Eos
    Rough Landing I and II

    What am I missing?

    Thanks for the great game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm....I can't think of any that's as good as what you have mentioned. However, you can try a NWN mod called, Dragon Claw Inn (http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6262)

      In fact, you can visit a tread I made at Hongfire (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/377867-A-search-for-games-that-are-similar-to-A-Dance-with-Rogues!-List-added!). The quality of the games on that list might be a bit uneven, but you might find something you like. =]

      Delete