Sunday, September 1, 2013

Delay or Good Bye?

A new school year is upon us, which means hundreds of reading every week, days with my beloved calculator =__=....Between work, school, and relationship, it really doesn't seem like I will have any free time to work on my game in the foreseeable future, so I guess this the development will take a back seat in my life...Yet, not all hope is lost, once I finish school and find a more stable job, hopefully I will return to work on RAGS in the future.

I just want to say thank for you everyone's continue support. Best of luck for all of you and hopefully we will see each other in cyberspace in the future. ^_^


If you are depressed because of this post, here is a dancing cat!

12 comments:

  1. Certainly sad, but good luck to you! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My attempted fake Dark Vader tag seems to have failed me.

      Delete
  3. Such is life. Thanks for sharing what you've made so far. Stands out as one of the best games of its type that I've played. Best of luck in your studies and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you will have the time and urge to continue it someday, just be sure that you really want to do work on it again and not because you feel you should.
    Think I will actually miss the blog updates the most.
    Hope you will enjoy your irl time and not overwork yourself.

    Thanks for the good times so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your future endeavours, hope to see you back at some point.

    All the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you can always keep updating this blog with random stuff. I actually like some of the funny things on here and chatting with you and the other people. Tis but a thought, but as others have said I wish you best of luck for the future and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :'(

    Reality takes precedence, I know, but still ... to quote Neko the Kitty, *bish* *bish* *bish* *bishappointment*

    I hope you'll come back to this. I was really looking forward to future events.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, sadness, but, still "Go you!" because you deserve to get on with your life.

    A suggestion - Take a day in the next week or two to write down, in as much detail as you can, your general thoughts, events overview, to do lists, and anything else related to the game. From personal experience, those sorts of notes are really useful if you do choose to come back to this project in 6 months. or 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happens, you do what you gotta do. Seems like a shame to let an audience go to waste though. Maybe blogging isn't your thing, but if it is.. go nuts.

    ReplyDelete